Song: “Steady As She Goes”
In case you needed further proof that I am a huge nerd…
Other recent moments in nerdocity include:
- Rolling on the couch in laughter over Zach Galifianakis on Comedians of Comedy. [Nerdy because: I was alone, and I might have said, out loud, “He’s so funny.” To nobody. Then I looked around for a cat, because it’s saner to talk to a cat, right? [There was no cat.]]
- Turning in early to read my graphic novel. Forcing myself to stop because I was more than halfway finished.* Preparing my cat’s insulin shot early in the morning because he’s got to spend the day at the vet’s, where I made them say back to me what time he needs his shot.
- Watching Jollibee commercials in streaming video.* Debating writing an entry where I tell you this is the last day to vote for me for the Bloggies.
- Stopping myself from emailing Omar to geek about his Mix CD [Also known as “What it sounds like to borrow Pam’s iPod for an hour.”].
- Writing a reminder to myself to pay my parking ticket. Sara, who is more punk rock than I am, is trying to convince me not to pay it. I will not give in to her Afterschool Special peer pressure!* Waking up from a dream where I was having such a horrible asthma attack that I was dying. (In reality it is possible that Cal was sitting on my throat.)
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to finish my homework before my doctor’s appointment.
Oh, my God. I’m such a nerd. I will now turn the music up and pretend I’m even slightly hardcore.